What we do?
Pulse Cashflow provide a range of business finance solutions which help you to improve your cashflow and realise your business plans.
Benefits to your business
Flexible funding facilities
Grow your business by accessing up to £2m of funding to use as you choose
Up to 90% of your outstanding invoice values in your account within 24 hours
You deal with local decision makers ensuring you get a fast response to your queries
Saves you time
Our expert teams manage your credit control and sales ledger management leaving you free to chase new business
A transparent single fixed fee with no hidden costs or surprises so you stay in control
Funding Solutions that keep your business moving
What types of business can benefit from invoice finance?
- Businesses trading with other businesses on credit terms
- From startups projecting £300k in first year to £15m turnover
- We support businesses from a wide range of industry sectors including manufacturing, transport, security services and construction
Our funding facilities suit businesses who are looking for support with:
- funding growth
- late payment issues
- ensuring a consistent supply of working capital to cover business expenses
- management buy-out / buy-in
- making timely HMRC payments
How does it work?
1. We will provide you with an initial advance of up to 90% of your outstanding invoices
2. Each time you raise a customer invoice, send a copy to us
3. We will pay you up to 90% of the value of the invoice within 24 hours
4. We collect invoice payment from your customer
5. We pay you the remaining balance minus our fees
What our Clients have to say
Michael Mulvaney, Managing Director, Proficient Security Ltd
“It was refreshing to do business with Pulse Cashflow Finance. They demonstrated belief in my business and committed to funding so that I can continue trading”.
Jemma Keywood-Bellamy, Director, DRS Recruitment
“We were apprehensive about changing funder because our customers are quite traditional in the way that they do things. However, we didn’t need to worry as Pulse Cashflow have proven to be great to work with".Read more
Jason Horn, Director, Alton Pump Services
“Our Bank used to be our first port of call but with a diminishing appetite to fund our business, we needed to look for a more flexible funder who would support our strategy through good times and bad".