In accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) all directors/owners or officers (“Persons”) who sign the confirmation and Data Protection Agreement authorise Pulse Cashflow Finance and/or any other Pulse related company (“Pulse Companies”) to store and process information about such Persons and to undertake any investigations (including but not limited to searches with credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (“Agencies”) and money laundering prevention searches) deemed necessary by any of the Pulse Companies to enable any of them to offer a finance facility.
1. I/We confirm my/our understanding that searches with Agencies will be added to my/our record(s) with the relevant Agency and will be seen by other
2. I/We agree that the Pulse Companies may give information about me/us to:
3. I/We are aware that:
- I/We do not wish to be contacted by any of the Pulse Companies about services for market research or of possible interest to me/us;
- I/We require details of the Agencies from whom any of the Pulse Companies obtained information about me/us;
4. I/We understand that, subject to the terms of the offer, all of the information supplied will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Data Protection Compliance Officer Details
Data Protection Compliance Officer, Pulse Cashflow Finance Ltd, Level 2 Network House, Basing View, Basingstoke. Hampshire, RG21 4HG, telephone 01256 976000.
Specialist invoice financier, Pulse Cashflow have delivered a record amount of funding to UK businesses in the year ended 30 September 2017.Read More
Why Pulse Cashflow clients affected by the Carillion demise will not suffer any lossesRead More
Proficient Security have sights firmly set on London’s square mile with help from Pulse CashflowRead More